4 Dec 2012

WOW

Birthday card drawn by Sophy Brown for Tanya, dedicated with "take good care of your hair this year!" ? Probably 1982.

--

Sophy responded:


Fancy still having that card, all that time ago.


Your favourite photo of Tanya is a beautiful picture - it's just how I remember the complexities of her expression. I hope you have lots of photos as evocative as that one.
Our time together has all come flooding back today  -  Tanya's indomitable good humour, eating taramasalata and drinking tea, and wine, down in the kitchen, a fit of laughter in the square with Tanya so long fierce that it brought tears and the stitch, though I can't recall what was so funny. Rummage sales. Nikons and New Balance. I was swept away by you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanya's love is unconditional but all comments are moderated.
On this platform I cannot reply to your comments via the comment form. Please include your contact information if you want a reply.